Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy ^_^

I've been making a lot of changes in my life. (:

*Almost* (Haha, I get lazy sometimes) every Monday to Thursday, I go to the gym after work. My company provides a free gym, so I run on the treadmill for 15min and lift for 30min.

*Almost* (Sometimes, I just want to stay in and be anti-social ^_^) every Friday, I go out clubbing~ I used to think that I'd hate it because I don't like to listen to music really loud. But I came to realize that I LOVE to blast EDM music! :DDD I love the loud music, 4 hours of not having to care about what's going on around the world, and just free my mind and dance the night away after a long week of work. Life is so much fun when you just let yourself loosen up and go with the flow.

Every Sunday morning, I go to church. I enjoy going to church even if I'm dead tired. I don't think I'd become one of those extremely religious person that'd think about God for every occasion or preach about it, but I enjoy it. Going to church just gives me a sense of peace and it makes me take on alternative solutions to go about problems and troubles that surface in life.

I recently bought a violin! ^_^ I'm going to practice it every night and become awesome at it!

Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment