Sunday, June 9, 2013

Couldn't Have Asked for Better Friends

This weekend has been AWESOME! ^_^

Friday night, I went to Unkei's house and just hung out all night until 4am with a bunch of friends playing Monopoly, watching movies, having oysters, and just chat our night away.

Saturday, I got to finally meet up with Amanda and Cathy from LLIC. I haven't anyone since last summer and it's great to do some catching up. We're all having a great life and everything's great! After I drove them back, I headed for Baldwin's Birthday party. It was one hell of a night. His family is nice. :)

I just got home and took a shower. Church at 9am and who knows... Maybe I'll reserve some time for myself or maybe some plans will come up. If anything, it will be a good life.

I just looked back at my Xanga for a bit and boy was I negative back in the days. I was always looking at the bad side of life and only blog when I had something to rant about. I guess it's the stages of life. Today, I either have a boring day or I a wonderful day. I think my stress days are over, until maybe when my mom wants me to go back for graduate school. For now, I'm in my mid 20s having the life of my dream~ :] Could use a little spicing up, but I'm satisfy with what I have now. It's so much more enjoyable to blog about my happy life than to rant about having a shitty life.

Thinking back, I think I'm more of an independent and carefree person. Taking this weekend for example, I was enjoying the time of my life without a care in a world of what will happen the next day. For a bit, I'm glad I am single. I don't have to worry about oh, my girlfriend couldn't make it, so my experience is gonna be shitty. I don't have to think about it and I don't have to make sure a SO is having fun or worry about if she gets upset at something or whatnot. Being single is not the end of the world and I think I'd prefer being single over having to worry about a SO. Until the day I meet someone that matches my personality of being carefree and independent, I'm just going to enjoy each day without the care of what will happen tomorrow.

Thank you Lord for giving me such a wonderful life and giving me all these wonderful friends to be part of my life. Until next time, peace~! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment