Saturday, June 15, 2013

Going Beyond and More?

For the longest time after I graduated and got a job, I felt like there is no more motivation to excel higher in life. I was satisfied with that I have in my life. I graduated, I have a car, I have a job, and I'm not shit poor anymore. I was kind of depressed about no motivation to do anything. I tried but my mind set was just stuck at the position where I really don't want anything else.

But recently, I felt a sudden push; an urge! << Lmao, sounds so lame. But yeah... My cousin got a free guinea pig and he didn't want to keep it. He offered to give it to me, but auntie won't let me bring it back. ._. Not only that, but I want a puppy too! And as long as I live with her, I can't get any furries! On top of this, my mom has been really bothersome to get me to look into buying a house soon because the housing market is recovering and the growth rate is REALLY fast right now. & sometimes, my auntie gets really annoying about certain things.

So I finally get this urge that I want to get my own house... How am I gonna do it?

I've been doing extensive reading on stock market.
I want to pick up a new skill.
Get a 2nd job?
Get back to making YouTube videos?

Anything for money!

And I want the 2014 Toyota Corolla. (:

Money is everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment