Sunday, June 2, 2013

Productive Day~ ^_^

Woke up almost late to church, but I made it to Chinatown by 9:12 for church at 9:15. :)

I came home feeling lazy and laying around. This kind of weather (97 degrees) is perfect for a day of just being lazy, but I really wanted to clean out my car. Uncle taught me how to change my oil by changing my oil so I tried changing Susanna's oil. :D Success! From now on, I can change my own car oil! Such a simple process that we usually pay $30~$40 to have someone else do it...

After changing my oil, I completely cleaned out from inside to outside of my car. I vacuumed the floor, cleaned the seats, wiped down the inside, scrubbed the outside of my car, and hosed it down. During this process, I realized how many door scratches I have on my car... I need to start parking far far away from other people... So unethical! :T My car used to look nice! Now when I look closely, there's so many scratches!

After cleaning up my car, Susanna and her boyfriend decided to open up the pool, so I jumped in too. It was nice although it was filled with pollen.

Ended the night with a nice hot shower, and dinner while watching Family Guy. :3 Oh the life.

感谢上帝。

No comments:

Post a Comment