Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

I started my day by spending time with Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus. (: I went to church and we talked about the greatness of our fathers. It got my thinking again.

I would like to thank my father for bringing me to this world. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here today. I would like to thank him for giving me such a wonderful mom; caring and sweet. Although he wasn't there most of my life, I still really love him and misses him. If he was still here, I would give it all to spend the day with him and make him the happiest person alive. When I browsed through Facebook, it bothered me. I just wish people really told their daddy Happy Father's Day instead of just posting on Facebook to let everyone else see. Facebook is not your dad. Go to him and tell him Happy Father's Day. Make him breakfast. Treat him to lunch/dinner. Spend the day with him. If they're busy working, give him a call.

I prayed for my father and told him how much I love him and how grateful I am to be here in this world. I hope he's happy where ever he is.

I was kicked out of the house again because auntie was having open house again, so I went to Ikea and met up with Eva. Her dad had work today, so they're doing a dinner for her dad tomorrow. I ended up going to her house to visit her new dog, Taro. :3 Sooo cute~ I really want a puppy too! Too bad... I have to wait until I move. But that's okay! I'm getting closer to that point after each paycheck!

I wish every father in this world a Happy Father's Day! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment